Call for showcase Innovations at Innovation Lane – Exhibition on 28th & 29th September 2018
The Innovation Lane – Exhibition is jointly organised by Marathwada Accelerator for Growth and Incubation Council (MAGIC), Chamber of Marathwada Industries and Agriculture (CMIA) and MGM’s Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering College (JNEC) to promote and expand the entrepreneurship zeal in Marathwada Region.
Exhibition will be on 28th September 2018 in JNEC Campus from 9:00am – 6:00pm. It will be consisting of 25 most promising project/product ideas developed in Marathwada region and which would have a profound impact on the society.
We are inviting applications from the Innovators to showcase their Innovation/Products at Innovation Lane.
Kindly apply at the earliest, screening committee will shortlist the products/innovations.
Click here to Register.
- Product should be innovative and unique.
- Preference will be given to the Innovators who have IP/Copyrights/Trademarks/Proof of Concept (POC) or working prototype.
- There is no restriction on the domain or sector
- There is no age limit to participate in the Innovation Lane – Exhibition
- Existing companies can also showcase their on-going innovation/products/services.
- Panel of expert committee will screen the applications.
- Top 25 Innovations/Ideas will be considered.
Stalls will be provided by the organizers for free of cost with all the required arrangements.
Benefits for the Innovators
- Gain visibility of the Innovation/Product.
- Showcase expertise offerings and services of the Innovation/Product.
- Explore Business opportunities.
- Collaboration and networking opportunities with entrepreneurs, experts, industry and academia.
- Press and Media coverage.
- Expecting 5000+ visitors.
- Customized Stall based on the requirements.
- Wide Publicity on Social Medias.
For registration contact Mr. Mahesh VK, Incubation Manager, MAGIC by CMIA on +91 9448154063 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Prof. Shrikrishna B. Pawar, Coordinator, Industry-Institute Interaction, MGM’s JNEC on 9975740167 / 9420606311 or email@example.com
On this occasion innovators should make most of this opportunity with active participation requested by Mr. Ramachandra Bhogle, President CMIA, Mr. Prasad Kokil, Director MAGIC and Past President CMIA, Mr. Ashish Garde, Director MAGIC and Past President CMIA, Mr. Ankush Rao Kadam, Mr. Prataprao Boarade, Mr. Harirang Shinde, Ms. Vijaya Musande.
For more details please contact Mr. Mahesh VK, Incubation Manager, MAGIC by CMIA.