CMIA’s MAGIC will be hosting Marathwada Innovation Challenge 2019, one of its kind initiatives to promote the spirit of Innovation and Entrepreneurship amongst the students from Marathwada Region. CMIA’s MAGIC is inviting applications from passionate Student, Startups and Innovators with their innovative ideas to build solutions.
What is Marathwada Innovation Challenge 2019?
Marathwada Innovation Challenge (MIC) – 2019 is an initiative of CMIA’s Marathwada Accelerator for Growth and Incubation Council (MAGIC) to activate a series of innovative technology based solutions for various problems. Marathwada Innovation Challenge (MIC) will bring together a range of individuals and organizations that care about building such solutions and are willing to ideate, deliberate and innovate for offering innovative solutions. CMIA’s MAGIC will pick handful of most feasible ideas and enable willing innovators/entrepreneurs in prototyping, testing and implementing to create an impact with a innovation in Marathwada Region.
Marathwada Innovation Challenge encourages all College Students, Startups and Young Innovators who have innovative ideas and big dreams about starting their own business ventures. It provides an excellent opportunity to learn from successful business leaders, to nurture their innovative idea into a powerful business model and pitch it to the top Investors/Venture Capitalist.
Any Innovative Ideas from the below mentioned sectors/domains are welcome to participate:
Clean Tech & Renewable Energy
IT and ITES
Last date to Apply: 15th July 2019
Who Can Apply?
- Applicant shall be an Individual or a Team comprising maximum of 5 members.
- Start-ups which are in operation since last 1 year
- Applicant should be residing in Marathwada Region or any one Co-founder should be domicile of Marathwada Region.
- Students and Faculties from any Educational Institute
- Working Professionals
Selection process will be carried out in 3 phases by the panel of mentors and experts.
Phase 1 – Scrutinising the Applications
Phase 2 –Pitching the Ideas to the Panel of Mentors
Phase 3 – Grand Finale and Demo Day
Panel of experts, successful entrepreneurs and domain experts will select the innovative, saleable ideas.
The judges are professionals who come from various business backgrounds and include experienced investors, experienced Incubation managers, successful entrepreneurs and senior business people and service professionals. The judges consider specific criteria when evaluating the Applications and later, the business plans, however ultimately, winning teams usually are those which the judges find innovative with promising team, having good potential for market success and hence are fundable.
Contents can avail following Benefits:
- Opportunity to get incubated at MAGIC
- Cash Rewards: Cash Prizes up to INR 100000/-
- Mentorship Support: Mentorship opportunities from Successful Entrepreneurs, Industry Leaders and Domain Experts.
- Networking Session: Networking Opportunities with Successful Entrepreneurs, Angel Investors, Industry Leaders and Domain Experts.
- Funding Opportunities: An opportunity to raise real-time funds.
- Access to workshops and training
- Product design and development support.
- Winners will get Cash Prizes, Participation Certificate and Trophy.
For registration applicants can contact Mr. Mahesh Kattale, Incubation Manager CMIA’s MAGIC on 0240-2324509 / +91 9448154063 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org login to www.magicaurangabad.com to download the application.
Last date to submit application on or before 15th July 2019