Design Thinking For Entrepreneurs Aurangabad
About The Program
Learn Human Centered Design to launch your new enterprise.
This two-day weekend workshop is designed to take participants taken through the process of breaking down a complex problem and turning an idea into an actionable solution and finally making a business model for it using the principles of Complex Problem Solving, Human Centered Design, Analogous Thinking for Creativity and Empathy Building for Customers. At the end of the Day 2, teams pitch their products / services to a team of judges and receive further suppor for their projects.
Top skills you acquire:
- Complex Problem Understanding and Breakdown
- Cause and Effect Analysis
- Idea to Prototyping
- Stakeholder Mapping and Market Research
- Human Centered Design
- Creative Problem Solving
- Building A Business Model
The entire workshop is delivered using Experiential Learning Pedagogy, which means as participants you will be engaging in hands-on activities rather than learning only theories. Get a chance to specifically work on your respective project ideas (if any) or pick a problem statement under the context of United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Saturday: 10am – 6pm
|1||Introduction to Human Centered Design|
|3||Complex Problem breakdown|
|4||Introduction to Research using Empathy|
|6||Making Sense of Data using Pattern Thinking|
Sunday: 9am – 6pm
|1||Creative Problem Solving|
|3||Prototyping Human Centered Solutions and Feedback|
|4||Business Model Canvas|
Additional Benefits For Participants
As part of our commitment towards creating a global ecosystem of entrepreneurs, innovators and change-makers, all participants will receive continued mentorship for their projects by our global leadership team beyond the workshop.
Who is this for?
- Entrepreneurs, Freelancers, Innovators and Professionals who wish to learn the principles of Design Thinking and Entrepreneurial Thinking at work.
- No prior experience required.
- All learning and working materials will be provided.
- Should be available to attend the event in person on both days.