CMIA’s Marathwada Accelerator for Growth and Incubation Council (MAGIC) is organizing One Day Workshop on ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ (IPR) in association with National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) and Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (Dr. BAMU) at Aurangabad on 31st August 2019 at Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (Dr. BAMU) Campus.
One Day IPR Workshop facilitated by IP Experts and Faculties from National Research Development Corporation (NRDC), New Delhi, Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Intellectual Property Management (RGNIIPM) Nagpur.
- Introduction to Intellectual Property Rights by Ms. Chhaya D Satpute RGNIIPM, Nagpur.
- Branding: Use of Intellectual Property to Create Value for Your Business by Mr.S.R.Pund, Mahindra & Mahinda R&D, Nasik.
- Patent Filing Procedure and Prosecution in India by Dr.Sanjeeva Majumdar,NRDC, New Delhi.
- How to conduct a Patent Search: Practical Session by Ms. Fatema Motiwala, NRDC, New Delhi
- IP Management for startpreneurs by Mr.Kumar Gaurav Ojha, CPA Global , Noida.
More than 170+ Students, Startups and Research Scholars attended the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR Workshop).